Fairview Parkwood Communities is committed to protecting the health, safety, and well-being of our residents, visitors, team members, volunteers, and community partners. We will provide updates here on our response and actions to deal with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you are travelling from outside of Canada and hoping to visit a loved one, please contact Fairview Seniors Community in advance and connect with Don Wildfong, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sherri Toleff, Director of Care (email@example.com) to review your situation. Each request will be evaluated individually.
To all current Essential Caregivers. Please review the documents posted below. All Essential Caregivers should review, and ensure that any family member residing in Fairview has submitted a completed essential visiting form.
TO SUBSTITUTE DECISION MAKERS:
Fairview Seniors Community strives to effectively communicate updates in a timely manner. As a Substitute Decision Maker, if you would like to receive information and updates via email, please follow the link to the appropriate form below.
ESSENTIAL CAREGIVER EDUCATION AND FORMS
- Essential Caregiver – Education
- Essential Caregivers & Visitors– Rapid Antigen Testing – September 1, 2021
- Essential Caregiver Form
- Visitor Information Package
- Active Screening Questions
- Essential Care Giver – Rapid Antigen Testing – February 12, 2021
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine Screening Form – Updated May 21, 2021
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form – Updated March 11, 2021
- Letter from Dr. Elaine Parker – Resident Vaccinations
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 – Pfizer and Moderna Information Sheet
- Ministry of Health – What You Need to Know Before Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine After Care Sheet
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine-Relevant Information and Planning Resources
- Communication: Guidelines – End of Life Visit During COVID-19