Fairview Parkwood Communities is committed to protecting the health, safety, and well-being of our residents, visitors, team members, volunteers, and community partners. We will provide updates here on our response and actions to deal with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
To all current Essential Caregivers. Please review the documents posted below. All Essential Caregivers should review, and ensure that any family member residing in Fairview has submitted a completed essential visiting form.
TO SUBSTITUTE DECISION MAKERS:
Fairview Seniors Community strives to effectively communicate updates in a timely manner. As a Substitute Decision Maker, if you would like to receive information and updates via email, please follow the link to the appropriate form below.
ESSENTIAL CAREGIVER EDUCATION AND FORMS
- Essential Caregiver – Education
- Essential Caregiver – Rapid Antigen Testing Changes – March 17, 2021
- Essential Caregiver Form
- Visitor Information Package
- Active Screening Questions
- Essential Care Giver – Rapid Antigen Testing – February 12, 2021
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine Screening Form – Updated May 21, 2021
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form – Updated March 11, 2021
- Letter from Dr. Elaine Parker – Resident Vaccinations
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 – Pfizer and Moderna Information Sheet
- Ministry of Health – What You Need to Know Before Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine After Care Sheet
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 Vaccine-Relevant Information and Planning Resources
- Communication: Guidelines – End of Life Visit During COVID-19